Ten Years Old!


I should have written this post a long time ago. I have a new 10 year old. This young lady is beautiful, smart, and funny. She loves to create new outfits (like every day and sometimes twice a day). She really does have great style. She is also so athletic. Loves science and sports and music and has a competitive spirit. I can tell that once we get her some music lessons she is going to take off with that. Like her Papa she can pick out a tune on the piano very easily. Her birthday was simple but lots of fun. We went to the movies to see Annie and then back to 

Nana's house for pizza and cake. She chose cupcakes. The lighting was poor and I was tired so I got very few photos. I wish I would have taken more. She is so beautiful and I am so proud of her! Among her birthday presents was a Kindle Fire and a fish tank! She has been having a lot of fun learning to take care of her fish and I can hardly get her off her tablet.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS